Thursday 24 September 2020

24th September

 As most of you now know, the event has been shifted onto Zoom, but just a handful of us will still host it on the large screens at Brighton Quaker Meeting House.

It is still October 3rd at 2pm, but we will have the connections open hopefully from 12, and we will be sending the link and more information out about it all in the next week.  Do forward to anyone I may have missed or email me on josiedarling@hotmail.com if you have not received your link by Wednesday 30th.  

I have a marvellous small team around me who are helping with all the technicalities, and I am trying daily to keep on top of the admin.  Vicky knew a lot of people, and she would be laughing about all this hoo-ha.  Shame about the lack of refreshments, but someone suggested we will all make our own cream tea at home, and give the money to the food bank and the Quakers.

I will try and get Vicky's china and books shared out somehow if people would like something to remember her by.

Luckily I am reading a very good book about improvisation, (which both Vick and I liked to do).

The mantra from it is;  NOTICE MORE, USE EVERYTHING, LET GO.

I will have to somehow use the inevitable hiccups on the day to our advantage and let go of all expectations.  

Looking forward to seeing those of you who can come.

Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment