Thursday 9 April 2020

There are no endings

I will not formally stop this blog.  As the title says, there are no endings, and I will put details of the memorial service on here when the COVID restrictions are lifted.  
I have found this blog so useful for updating people, and Vicky and I always loved writing it together and would have a laugh about it.  I would recommend writing a blog to anyone, and it helped me feel so much more connected when I was in isolation with Vick last week.
Thank you so much to everybody who has read it.
Here are a few jolly photos for the time being.
Josie


3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you Josie for sharing this very personal and poignant part of your life with us.
    Much love, Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am crying because of the love there is. Its very touching and so happy for the all that you share. Thank you Josie for all your
      care 🤲🙏♥️

      Delete
  2. I've only just seen these. What wonderful jolly photos, capturing such happy faces. Thank you Josie. Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete