Monday 10 February 2020

10 th February

I arrived at Vick's bungalow about 6pm today.  I had an anxious sad feeling over the weekend that things were not right as she developed a stitch like pain in her tummy.  She was asleep on the sofa when I walked in and looked grey and said she wasn't feeling good which is unheard of for Vick.  I helped her get into her pyjamas and bed, but it was hard to walk and she had pain and nausea.  I called the GP who came quite quickly and gave her an injection for nausea but had no pain relief injections on him.  Vicky is sleeping now and I'm sitting beside her.  My daughter is coming to help tonight.  I've had some supper and a cup of tea and the washing machine is on.  Vick doesn't want to go to the hospital so we are at home.
The wind outside seems to have died down, but there was a menacing bright light earlier today.  
Vick can't write her section at the moment but I read her mine, and we both send lots of love.
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment